Welcome to our Yoga retreat in Greece
Are you eager to dive deeper into Yoga-inversions like handstand, headstand and forearmbalance to become a fearless flying yogi?
You are welcome to join us this July ( 16-24 2016)
for a full week of upside-down with experienced instructors Stine Hegre, Sebastian Brosche and Daniel Gjerde in Amorgos, Greece.
This Yoga retreat is ideal for everyone who loves to play, and want to learn to be upside down!
Start every morning with an invigorating flow, followed by a workshop where you will learn to feel strong and confident with your inversions.
After this we will fuel our bodies together for breakfast with delicious food with plenty vegan and vegetarian options.
Here is a short video of our retreat last year
What is included?
- 8 nights in 5 star hotel
- Breakfast buffet, with fruits & greens from hotels own garden
- Dinner with several vegan and vegetarian Greec dishes
- Transportation from docks to hotel and back
- Full access to spa, (hammam, pool, yogaplatform etc)
- One 35 minute aroma massage
- 90 minute restorative evening Yoga practice
- 150 minutes morning yoga flow and workshop
Sign up for this Yoga retreat in Greece
Pictures of the 5 star hotel
4 sharing room
Early Bird: 9000 NOK
Standard: 9500 NOK
3 sharing room
Early Bird: 10100 NOK
Standard: 10600 NOK
2 sharing room
Early Bird: 11400 NOK
Standard: 11900 NOK
Early Bird: 15550 NOK
Standard: 16050 NOK
Prices does not include flight or ferry to Amorgos, or lunch
Early bird prices end 15 february.
Registrations are binding, and absolutely no refunds are given.